Get ready for a dessert that will be asked for again and again each year by all your family and friends!
Chris’ Christmas Rice Crispy Treats!
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package regular marshmallows or 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal (basically one Family Sized box)
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Fruity Pebbles. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Drizzle your choice of melted chocolate bark on the top.
- Cut into 2-inch squares when cool or use Christmas cookie cutters for fun shapes.
- Serve and enjoy!