Get ready for the best tasting Banana Pudding you’ve ever put in your mouth!
It’s a recipe from our dear friend, Shirley!
- One large box of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package of 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 can of eagle brand milk
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups of milk
- 1 box of vanilla wafers
- 1 large carton of Cool Whip
- Fresh bananas
- Combine the first three ingredients together and add the milk. Mix well in large mixing bowl.
- Fold in 1/2 carton of cool whip.
- Slice the bananas into bite size pieces.
- Layer in a large serving bowl the wafers, bananas, and pudding mix.
- Top it off with the rest of the cool whip and nuts (if desired)
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to guest.