So here is a tasty dessert that will leave you and your family begging for more!
It’s a recipe from our dear friend, Jesika!
- One box brownie mix (family size
- 2 boxes instant chocolate pudding
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 bag mini heath bars (or one bag of Heath Toffee Bits)
- Soften Cool Whip in refrigerator.
- Bake brownies as directed. Let cool.
- Make instant pudding as directed and chill.
- Process the heath bars until ground, but not powdery. (Or buy a bag of Heath Toffee Bits in the baking aisle)
- When the brownies are cool, divide into thirds. Crumble 1/3 of the brownies into bottom of a trifle dish. Top brownies with 1/3 of pudding, followed by 1/3 Cool Whip and 1/3 Heath candy bits. Make two more layers and refrigerate for 8-10 hours.