Here is a meatloaf recipe that we thoroughly enjoy and we hope your family will too!
Preheat oen to 375 degrees.
You will need:
- 1 lb. of ground beef or turkey (add more to your liking)
- 1 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black ground pepper
- 1/2 cup of freshly chopped onion
- 1/2 cup of freshly chopped orange and/or green bell pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of freshly chopped tomato(s)
- 1/2 cup of cooking oats
- 1/3 cup of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- (add more to your liking)
- Mix all meatloaf ingredients well and place in a (loaf shaped) backing dish
- Mix topping together in a small bowl, then spread on the top.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Serve with fresh green beans, and a baked sweet potato, and enjoy!